ANDRIA & JORDON (& FAMILY)

JUNE 20, 2010
family - Indianapolis, IN

It has been a long, long time since I've photographed a maternity session. So when Andria asked if we'd be up for the job, I was really excited. Nervous, even :) We sent some ideas back and forth for a month or so, and she was so incredibly patient with us and willing to work with us on this extremely hot (93 degrees!) June afternoon. Now, what better day to photograph a baby on the way than on Father's Day? :) A special thank you to Jordon, for sharing his day with us :)

Baby Juliet is on her way in just a few short weeks! We wanted to photograph her pretty nursery before she arrives.

I love these books. They belonged to Abby, Juliet's big sister :). So neat that they can be reused.

Little tiny baby shoes in a little tiny baby drawer :)

Meet Andria. She is so, so lovely. I would be lucky to be half as lovely when it's my turn ;)

See what I mean? Beauty. :)


The belly. :)

I love, loved this dress of hers. She found it at Macy's, ladies! :)


Absolutely my favorite from today.


Jordon joined us for a few (he was watching Abby and eating popsicles in the meantime :) )

And then, a sleepy Abby climbed up to nap with her mommy :)

Pretty tree, pretty lady. :)


This little family is so sweet. It was really, really marshy back here from all the storms we'd gotten in Indy recently... so we had to tread through a bunch of water patches to make it to this one, tiny, dry patch of grass :) Thanks for being such patient troopers!

Love this one. :)

And this one. :) Dear little Juliet, you are already so, so loved. We're excited to see you again soon in a few short weeks! Be kind to your mommy + daddy, and let them get a few hours of sleep in the meantime ;) Love, A+A

3 comments:

Gail said...

GORGEOUS!! I adore her dress. And those TINY SHOES?!!! AWWWWWW

Andria said...

I love all of them!! Amazing work and I feel like a special person. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! By the way...still no Juliet as of today.

Grise Photography said...

LOVE!! Especially the tiny shoes!!